The Zoom Buggy in Hopewell, New Jersey - Don't waste your money! Awful product! Poorly designed!

235 Rileyville Rd, Hopewell, NJ 08525, USA
1.3
Turnaround Time

This guy in New Jersey builds these motorized beach carts and honestly thinks they are great. This piece of s**t is anything but great.

Mine didn't work out of the box and the owner won't standby his product. Yeah I got scammed. I plan to report this to the Better Business Bureau so hopefully no one else will get scammed like I did! I also plan to make a video and post it on You Tube showing everyone how bad the Zoom Buggy electric beach cart really is.

And since the owner of the company won't stand behind his product I'll probably just throw it away and just chalk it up to a bad experience. I'm really sorry I didn't do more research before I purchased this product and read the many negative reviews from people who got scammed like I did.

Reason of review: Not as described, Bad quality,Defective,Poor customer service.

I didn't like: Poor quality of the zoom buggy electric beach cart, Owners bad attitude about solving this issue, Being scammed like this.

Comments

Women have done that for as long as returns have been allowed lol!!

This person used the zoom buggy for 1 month and just wanted to returned it after his vacation Our return policy does not allow that His CREDIT CARD COMPANY AGREED IT is like a woman buying a gown for an event and then returning it after the Ball "PS even AMAZON has had enough" of this fake buying

The Zoom Buggy - Great

"I LOVE THE SAND" and the beach on Marco Island Florida. I spend most of the daylight hours on the beach during the winter season being a Snow Bird from Wisconsin.

I am getting up in age, the trip from Condo to the beach is a real CHORE now,  with all the Beach amenities I have accumulated over time. I bought a very popular beach cart and used it for Years and Years and when it wore our I bought another one. The one issue I had was once I left the hard pavement and hit the sand. I felt like a Belgian horse trying to pull it through the sand.

I considered trying to motorized this cart and researched and researched and somehow I came across the Zoom Buggy website. I called, and to my surprise I spoke directly with Mr. Steve A the President and Owner.   After talking to Steve who is passionate about the product he designed and manufactures I felt compelled to buy one as I was convinced it will make the trip to the beach more desirable again as I was starting to not go as often due to the effort of pulling the other cart. I received the Zoom Buggy and it is well engineered, sturdy and capable to haul my load of beach stuff.   I did some small customization and I screwed up the drive mechanism and MR.

A could not be more helpful to get me back rolling again... This kind of dedication to customers is rare in the world today and almost non-existent but not at Zoom Buggy they are committed to your satisfaction.

Thank You Steve and I will try to promote your Zoom-Buggy however I can this is a wonderful machine. GREGG G   "Cheddar Head"

Product or Service Mentioned: The Zoom Buggy Beach Cart.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

The Zoom Buggy - Zoom Buggy Electric Beach Cart

Stay away. Purchased the electric zoom buggy used it once.

Three weeks later I went to use it again and it was totally dead. I wrote the company and they provided a phone number to troubleshoot. (phone number was owner's mobile) After taking cart apart, he recommended I send it back at my cost and he will fix it and return in at my cost. I asked for an authorization code to send back for a refund and he said there is a two week return policy and I was calling three weeks later even though I used it once.

Stay away from product unless you like to flush $400 down the drain. The following is the demonstration of it being used. Unfortunately they don't show it being used a second time.

Basically it is garbage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vzhWJFR6HQ

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

"I LOVE THE SAND" and the beach on Marco Island Florida.

I called, and to my surprise I spoke directly with Mr. Steve A the President and Owner.   After talking to Steve who is passionate about the product he designed and manufactures I felt compelled to buy one as I was convinced it will make the trip to the beach more desirable again as I was starting to not go as often due to the effort of pulling the other cart. I received the Zoom Buggy and it is well engineered, sturdy and capable to haul my load of beach stuff.   I did some small customization and I screwed up the drive mechanism and MR. A could not be more helpful to get me back rolling again...